BPEL, Business Process Execution Language is the definitive standard in writing and defining actions within business processes. Oracle BPEL Process Manager R1 is Oracle’s latest offering, providing you with a complete end-to-end platform for the creation, implementation, and management of your BPEL business processes that are so important to your service-oriented architecture.
"Oracle SOA BPEL Process Manager 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial" is your guide to BPEL design and development, SOA Suite platform troubleshooting, and engineering in a detailed step-by-step guide working real-world examples and case studies.
Using industry-leading practices you will start by creating your first BPEL process and move onto configuring your processes, then invoking, orchestrating, and testing them. You will then learn how to use architect and design services using BPEL, performance tuning, integration, and security, as well as high availability, troubleshooting, and modeling for the future.
"Oracle SOA BPEL Process Manager 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial" is your complete hands-on guide to Oracle SOA BPEL Process Manager 11g.
What you will learn from this book
- Learn BPEL language and create basic and complex BPEL processes using JDeveloper and Oracle SOA Suite BPEL Process Manager Platform
- Follow step-by-step instructions for creating and configuring adaptors, human workflow, and advanced BPEL orchestration techniques
- Practise deploying, testing, debugging, tuning, error handling, and troubleshooting Oracle SOA Suite Platform and BPEL processes
- Integrate BPEL Process manager with Oracle Service Bus, Business Rules Engine, Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), and Single-Sign-On (SSO)
- Learn how to achieve scalability, high availability, and failover-failback capabilities to deliver Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) objectives
- Discover the evolution and future of BPEL and compare BPEL with BPMN and other leading process technologies
This hands-on, example-driven guide is a practical getting started tutorial with plenty of step-by-step instructions for beginner to intermediate level readers working with BPEL PM in Oracle SOA Suite
Who this book is written for
Written for SOA developers, administrators, architects, and engineers who want to get started with Oracle BPEL PM 11g. No previous experience with BPEL PM is required, but an understanding of SOA and web services is assumed
Oracle SOA BPEL Process Manager 11gR1 – A Hands-on Tutorial